The UK Government is accepting proposals for a project under its Conflict, Stability and Security Fund that aims to empower young Israeli leaders with the skills and motivation to engage positively with Israeli society on the two-state solution.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The successful bidder must be willing to engage closely with the British Embassy in Israel and their independent project evaluators. It must commit to deliver a project in line with HMG policy. This will include close cooperation during the inception and recruitment period.
Project proposal should be based on the following:
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- project objective: Support for and political prospects of achieving the two state solution are improved
- project outcome: Israeli change makers/future leaders from across society engage meaningfully with Israeli society on resolution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, increasing stakeholder support for a two state solution.
- The funding period is 1 September 2020 to 31 March 2022.
- The maximum funding for the project is up to GBP 85,000 in year 1 (September 2020-March 2021) and GBP 170,000 in year 2 (April 2021-March 2022).
- Administrative costs must not exceed 10% of the total project budget.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
The proposals will be evaluated on the following Criteria:-
- Strategic fit to project objective – the extent to which the proposal addresses the issues.
- Quality of project – the strength of the Theory of Change, and the monitoring and evaluation framework.
- Value for money – the value of the expected project outcomes.
- Expertise – evidence of: understanding of the context; ability to manage and deliver a successful project that includes leadership skills and dissemination activities; experienced facilitators; and an existing network of connections across society.
- Gender-sensitive approach – bidders should identify the gender implications of the project, and demonstrate how this is taken into account in the proposal.
- Sustainability- an explanation of how the project outcomes will continue to have impact beyond the lifetime of the project.
- Risk management – the extent to which the proposal identifies serious risks, together with a management strategy.
Note: The project will be managed under an Accountable Grant Agreement. Projects in this framework are not allowed to generate a profit for the delivery partner. Proposals from for-profit organizations can only be considered if an officially registered non-profit making arm or division of the for-profit organization will deliver the project.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- The UK Government encourages project participants to represent a cross section of society, which is not limited to emerging leaders in the political or peace building spheres. However, all participants must be personally supportive of a two state solution at the start of the project. Bidders must demonstrate that they have an existing, diverse network in place to identify relevant participants.
The project must be able to demonstrate how it will adapt to the likelihood of continued COVID-19 related disruption to project delivery.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/3gevM8t