The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has announced a call for proposals for the Selection of NGO for Implementation of Sustainable Solutions for Empowerment of Women and Youth in the municipality of Femaye / Djenné.
- Strengthen community resilience through the socio-economic empowerment of women and youth and through the creation and development of high impact micro-projects.
Specifically, this action aims to:
- Contribute to the economic empowerment of women and young people in the communes of Femaye by promoting entrepreneurship and strengthening their economic capacities.
- Contribute to the socio-economic development of women and young people in the communes of Femaye;
- Create sustainable sources of income for vulnerable women;
- Revitalize microenterprises affected by the security crisis;
- Ensure the supervision of groups/associations of young people and women;
- Contribute to economic recovery in the municipality of Femaye through support for microenterprises;
- Promote living together between populations and stimulate a dynamic of social cohesion at the base.
- The financial proposal must not exceed 150,000 USD.
- The duration of the performance of the service is 45 clear days, counting from the date of signature of the contract.
- About 500 women and young people from Femaye participate in socio-economic life in their communities;
- The capacities of about 500 women and young people have been strengthened in entrepreneurship;
- Groups/associations of women develop activities contributing to economic recovery in the circle of Djenne;
- Living together is strengthened through the implementation of community projects.
Any non-governmental organization under Malian law or operating in Mali, civil society organization legally recognized and active in issues of promotion of young people and women are concerned. The NGO interested in this service must provide:
- An administrative file attesting to the regularity and legality of the organization, the staff and [the experience of the NGO];
- A project description according to the form.
For more information, visit https://procurement-notices.undp.org/view_notice.cfm?notice_id=73003