This Call for Proposals is the second Call in the framework of the Leave No-one Behind, a United Nations joint programme funded by the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) to support projects in the field of community-based social services proposed by any municipality in Albania.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- The project should include a budget proposal up to 1,000,000 ALL.
- The duration of a Project should be between 6 to 8 months.
- Applicants shall indicate the entire budget in Albanian LEK by detailing all costs including those financed from the Applicant’s or partners’ own resources (e.g. wages, social security charges, rent and any other recurrent and capital costs) and specifying sources of finance.
- Any of 61 municipalities of Albania are eligible to apply. The institutions offering social services at municipal level that are under the direct authority of municipalities, are considered as part of municipalities hence they may apply through the authority and under the name of their governing municipality. Several municipalities may submit a joint application proposing, for instance, regional solutions to similar common issues and needs.
- The Applicants should be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the Project with their partners, not acting as intermediary. Municipalities may apply individually or in partnership with a civil society organization. In any case the Municipality will be the lead organization and the CSO their partner organization.