The Lower Colorado River Authority (LCRA) and its wholesale electric customers support local communities through grants of up to $50,000 through the Community Development Partnership Program (CDPP).
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
CDPP grants help local governments, emergency responders and nonprofit organizations fund capital improvement projects that might otherwise not be possible. Grant-funded projects must have physical addresses located within LCRA’s wholesale electric or water service area, or areas in which LCRA Transmission Services Corporation provides transmission services.
- Projects must be for capital improvements, and must meet a need in one of the following areas: education, transportation, public safety, recreation, health care, fire department training, community planning or employment.
- The physical address of the project must be in LCRA’s service areas.
- The project must be completed within 12 months of the date the grant is received. Failure to complete the project on schedule or abide by the terms of the letter agreement may result in LCRA requiring the recipient to return the grant.
- Grants of $5,000 or more require a minimum 20 percent match of the total project cost; matching funds must be documented in the application.
- The grant recipient must post signage that clearly, permanently and publicly acknowledges the sponsorship of LCRA and LCRA’s wholesale electric customer serving the recipient’s area, if applicable.
- The project must be maintained for the public purpose for which the grant was awarded.
- Grant applications must be signed by the chief executive administrator or officer of the organization requesting the grant.
- Upon completion of the project, the grant recipient must submit a notarized completion report with photographs of the finished project and the signage.
For more information, visit https://www.lcra.org/community-services/community-grant-program/
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.