The Chattanooga Tourism Co. (Tourism Co.) is proud to present the new Cultural Tourism Advancement (CTA) Grant.
The Chattanooga Tourism Company (Tourism Co.) developed this grant and designates funds annually to support several objectives identified in our strategic plan:
- increase brand awareness for Chattanooga and Hamilton County,
- drive visitor demand, and
- develop visitor experiences.
Grant funds consist of public dollars generated by visitors to Hamilton County who spend the night in our accommodations. These funds must be used to support the Tourism Co.’s mission of promoting and developing visitor experiences to enhance the economic and social prosperity of Hamilton County.
- Organizations may request up 10% of their total operating budget, not to exceed $50,000.
- In awarding funds, greatest consideration will be given to projects that closely match the goals and mission of Chattanooga Tourism Co: to promote and develop visitor experiences for our community’s economic and social prosperity.
Applications will be rated on the project/program’s ability to:
- Attract diverse audiences
- Create economic impact
- Encourage visitors to travel to or extend their stay in Hamilton County
- Enhance the visitor experience
- Collaborate with other local organizations/artists
- Improve the quality of life for Hamilton County residents through tourism
- Address a community need that supports the Chattanooga Tourism Co. mission.
- Development of new visitor experiences that diversify tourism offerings in the region.
- New or enhanced infrastructure upgrades to facilitate a new tourism visitor experience.
- Implementation of new technology to create a new tourism visitor experience in the Chattanooga area Signage.
- Funding to support marketing a visitor experience to new audiences.
- Participating in the Tourism Co. cooperative marketing program.
- Applications are accepted from non-profit, non-governmental organizations, and forprofit businesses who demonstrate the ability to complete the proposed event or activity.
- Businesses and organizations must also have been in operation for more than two years.
- The grant program is designed to encourage wide participation and innovative proposals.
- Potential grants can be cultural, informational, recreational, or artistic in nature.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/3wqJ8GR