The Oregon Community Foundation is now inviting applications for its Eastern Oregon Border Board Scott Fairley Memorial Edge Grant.
The Eastern Oregon Border Economic Development Board is charged with implementing investment strategies and practices in workforce and economic development in the region and to make grants to eligible applicants for encouraging regional workforce and economic development.
All grant awards must significantly impact education, workforce, and/or economic development capacity in the Border Region.
- Priority will be given to programs and projects that:
- Enhance prosperity in the Border Region
- Improve the Border Region’s property tax base
- Improve the Border Region’s competitiveness with Idaho
- Increase workforce availability and skills in the Border Region
- Improve the image of Border Region
- Leverage the funds with a complement of outside funding
- Maximum grant is $25,000.
Use of Funds
- Demonstrated ability to enhance economic vitality and opportunity by way of innovative and creative solutions in the Border Region.
- All residents, land owners, schools, businesses, local governments, nonprofit organizations and community groups within the Border Region.
For more information, visit https://oregoncf.org/grants-and-scholarships/grants/eastern-oregon-border-board-scott-fairley-memorial-edge-grant/