The Community Foundation of Macon County is offering Impact100 Grant Program to not-for-profit organizations in Macon County.
Through the Impact100 Grant Program, The Community Foundation of Macon County aims to build community capacity and support individual and community well-being. The 2021 funding focus is on addressing issues of healthcare access and outcomes.
- Total amount of funding available: $100,000
- Minimum grant amount: $2,500
- Maximum grant amount per organization: $20,000
- Have 501(c) 3 status from the Internal Revenue Service or be a qualified charitable, religious or government organization.
- An organization must have been in existence for at least two years (based on the date of IRS determination letter) and have achieved a record of effective service and sustainability.
- Organization must be located in Macon County, Illinois.
- Preference in funding will be given to applications focusing on the following criteria:
- Organizations/programs that assist in providing access to healthcare, including vaccinations and other wellness and preventive care services that can aid in early detection and treatment of health conditions.
- Organizations/programs that aid in providing access to health-related services and information, including education.
- Organizations/programs that help eliminate barriers to healthcare and address other factors that prevent healthy outcomes in individuals and families.
- Organizations/programs that exhibit a strong commitment to decreasing one or more Macon County health issues, including but not limited to preventable cancer and other diseases, smoking; obesity; physical inactivity; drug and alcohol abuse; sexually transmitted diseases; and behavioral/mental health concerns.
- Organizations that actively develop, lead and support youth programs to address health issues within that age group, including mental disorders, smoking/vaping, substance abuse and lack of adequate nutrition.
- Organizations that optimize healthy aging for the older adults in the community through programs on physical activity, personal care, socialization and other activities that enhance quality of life.
- Organizations/programs committed to addressing environmental issues that can lead to healthcare ailments.
For more information, visit https://www.maconcountygives.org/impact100