(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Grants typically range between $5,000 – $10,000. In some limited cases they may make larger grants, but that is typically after they have gotten to know your organization over a period of time. They also generally don’t make multi-year grants, although they may fund the same organization on a year by year basis over a period of years.
- General operating or program/project grant requests within the areas of interests are accepted.
- Computers or software,
- Audio or video equipment,
- Designing and producing videos, kiosks or promotional material,
- Music programs or musical instruments,
- Gardening programs or equipment,
- Physical education programs or equipment,
- Recreational programs,
- Theater arts or performance arts programs or equipment,
- Hospice or old age home programs,
- Religious, charter or magnet schools
- Individuals for any purpose,
- International organizations that do not have a qualified domestic 501(c)(3) representative,
- Political lobbying activities or other political purposes,
- Voter registration,
- Private foundations,
- Dinners, balls, or other ticketed events,
- Purposes outside of the foundation’s funding priorities as listed in the prior section.
- Environment (US headquartered organizations operating programs in the US or elsewhere in the world),
- Human Services
- Disaster relief (US headquartered organizations responding to disasters in the US or elsewhere in the world on an occasional basis),
- Other (US headquartered organizations operating programs in the US or elsewhere in the world).
For more information, visit https://thelawrencefoundation.org/application-process/