The Central Minnesota Community Foundation is currently accepting applications for the Thomas A. Ritsche Youth Grants that seeks to support youth-related programs and projects that support youth and reduce crime against youth and by youth.
- Youth-related programs and projects
- Programs that reduce crimes against youth and by youth
- Priority will be placed on programs that impact crime reduction against youth and by youth
- Make a sustainable positive impact on youth
- Build social capital (i.e. connectedness) across generations, cultures, and other diverse segments of the community (Diversity, Inclusion and Equity Policy)
- Funding Amount Range: $5,000-$10,000
What they fund:
- Program or project support
- Operational support
What they don’t fund:
- Religious organizations for religious purposes (Funding for Faith-Based Organizations Policy)
- Multi-year requests
- Political organizations or political campaigns
- Annual fundraising drives
- Debt retirement or deficit financing
- Projects that have already been completed
- Scholarships or medical research
- Grants for travel or conferences
- Government funding that has been reduced or eliminated
- Grant must serve the residents of Stearns, Benton and/or Sherburne Counties.
- 501(c)3 Nonprofit Organizations
- Government entities.
For more information, visit https://www.communitygiving.org/grant/thomas-ritsche-youth-grants/43