The Baltimore Community Foundation (BCF) is pleased to launch the West x Northwest Baltimore Impact Grants for nonprofits providing programs or services that directly support the resiliency of Black people and communities, with a preference for nonprofits that are Black-led and geographically located within the focus neighborhoods.
The Baltimore Community Foundation promotes the success of Baltimore’s communities, its residents and particularly its young people by supporting effective public schools and equipping neighborhoods with the resources they need to build on community assets, attract investment and develop social capital.
Organizations providing programs or services such as the following are eligible to apply:
- Arts, culture, and humanities;
- Education, youth and early childhood;
- Community improvement or environment;
- Human services;
- Civil rights, social action, and advocacy;
- Leadership development; and
- Health and mental health.
- BCF will award operating grants of $50,000 ($25,000 per year for two years payable in 2021 and 2022) to twenty nonprofit organizations.
- Fiscally sponsored organizations are eligible to apply, however, nonprofits must have their own 501(c)3 status to participate in the Facebook-provided training modules if they so desire.
For more information, visit https://bcf.org/for-grantseekers/grants/west-x-northwest-baltimore-impact-grants/