(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
UNITLIFE will provide funding for one project in Niger at the intersection of nutrition, nutrition-sensitive and resilient food systems, and the empowerment of women, with the primary goal of improving the nutritional status of children and mothers through improved diets.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
As part of UNITLIFE’s strategy, UNITLIFE will select a project which also includes three cross-cutting priorities: innovation, sustainability and integration (or colocation) with interventions addressing other determinants of malnutrition to maximize impact.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Number of grants available: 1
- Grant amount: US$ 500,000
- Grant duration: 18 months
- Estimated start date: September 2020
Organizations that meet ALL of the following criteria can apply for this grant:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Be an International NGO or a United Nations entity
- Have an annual budget of at least US$ 1 million
- Have a physical presence and legal right to operate in Niger
- Have experience implementing chronic malnutrition prevention activities in Niger
- Are a member of at least one of the following coordination mechanisms in Niger: Nutrition Cluster / Groupe Technique Nutrition, relevant SUN Network, or Comité Technique – Initiative 3N.
- UNITLIFE will consider interventions that respond to its theory of change:
- If nutrition-sensitive and resilient agricultural/food systems are promoted among women in combination with infant and young child nutrition and care behavioral change programs, then
- the prevalence of chronic malnutrition and macro/micronutrient deficiencies will decrease because
- diet diversity, quantity, and quality will be improved.
For more information, visit https://www.unitlife.org/call-for-proposals-open-pilot-grant
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.