The USAID and UK aid Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services (TAPAS) project have announced a call for Rapid Response Fund (RRF) initiatives that have a clear anti-corruption impact.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
TAPAS promotes eGovernance reforms across three components: ensuring large-scale use of eProcurement; supporting effective open data programs across Ukraine; and creating efficient eServices to fight corruption.
- ER 1: Laws, policies and practices allow for effective and scaled implementation of electronic procurement in Ukraine.
- ER 2: National and local level government entities realize savings to public budgets through effective planning and management of public procurement.
- ER 3: National and local level governments publish data on a regular basis under an open data program.
- ER 4: Selected key public services are largely free of corruption through transparency, process improvement, and automation (eServices).
All initiatives funded through the TAPAS RRF must contribute directly to one or more of the expected results listed above. In addition, EF encourages applicants to incorporate gender considerations and inclusive development approaches into the design of their RRF proposals.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
All Ukrainian government institutions (executive, legislative and judiciary) at the national and sub-national, local levels are eligible to apply. Government institutions involved with law enforcement and/or national security work are not eligible.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Clarity of project design, with a justification of its feasibility.
- Degree to which the project contributes to TAPAS’ expected results.
- Degree to which the project will materially reduce the risk of corruption and increase transparency and/or accountability.
- Likelihood of achieving concrete and measurable results within the project timeline
- Likelihood that project outcomes will be sustained after RIG support comes to an end.
- Degree to which the project benefits persons with disabilities, internally displaced persons and sexual minorities, and has an equitable impact on women and men.
For more information, visit http://tapas.org.ua/en/all/news/call-for-short-term-anti-corruption-initiatives/
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.