The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is seeking applications for funding to support the rapid transportation, delivery, and distribution of shelf-stable, prepackaged commodities to be distributed under the International Food Relief Partnership (IFRP) program.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Subject to the availability of commodities and funds, under this RFA, BHA plans to enter into grant award(s) up to $175,000 of funding per application if proposing one commodity and up to $200,000 of funding per application if proposing two commodities.
- The anticipated award date is on (or around) September 30, 2020, with a performance period of 18 months for all awards.
- A private voluntary organization (PVO) or cooperative.
- A PVO is a U.S. private voluntary organization, international private voluntary organization or a local private voluntary organization as defined in 22 CFR 203.
- A PVO includes U.S. and non-U.S. nonprofit, non-governmental organizations (NGOs) (1) as defined in Section 402 of the Food for Peace Act; and (2) in accordance with ADS 303.
- An organization designated by USAID as a Public International Organization (PIO), in accordance with USAID ADS 308.
For more information, visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=327930