The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is seeking applications for funding to support the rapid transportation, delivery, and distribution of shelf-stable, prepackaged commodities to be distributed under the International Food Relief Partnership (IFRP) program.
- Subject to the availability of commodities and funds, under this RFA, BHA plans to enter into grant award(s) up to $175,000 of funding per application if proposing one commodity and up to $200,000 of funding per application if proposing two commodities.
- The anticipated award date is on (or around) September 30, 2020, with a performance period of 18 months for all awards.
- A private voluntary organization (PVO) or cooperative.
- A PVO is a U.S. private voluntary organization, international private voluntary organization or a local private voluntary organization as defined in 22 CFR 203.
- A PVO includes U.S. and non-U.S. nonprofit, non-governmental organizations (NGOs) (1) as defined in Section 402 of the Food for Peace Act; and (2) in accordance with ADS 303.
- An organization designated by USAID as a Public International Organization (PIO), in accordance with USAID ADS 308.
For more information, visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=327930