The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is seeking applications for funding to support the rapid transportation, delivery, and distribution of shelf-stable, prepackaged commodities to be distributed under the International Food Relief Partnership (IFRP) program.
- Subject to the availability of commodities and funds, under this RFA, BHA plans to enter into grant award(s) up to $175,000 of funding per application if proposing one commodity and up to $200,000 of funding per application if proposing two commodities.
- The anticipated award date is on (or around) September 30, 2020, with a performance period of 18 months for all awards.
- A private voluntary organization (PVO) or cooperative.
- A PVO is a U.S. private voluntary organization, international private voluntary organization or a local private voluntary organization as defined in 22 CFR 203.
- A PVO includes U.S. and non-U.S. nonprofit, non-governmental organizations (NGOs) (1) as defined in Section 402 of the Food for Peace Act; and (2) in accordance with ADS 303.
- An organization designated by USAID as a Public International Organization (PIO), in accordance with USAID ADS 308.
For more information, visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=327930
I’m Julius, from Singiro village hope for orphans in Uganda. We take care of kids, the fact that schools were suspended. We only send relief food from donation. Will you support us?
Thank you for contacting fundsforNGOs. fundsforNGOs is a social enterprise that provides fundraising guides, resources, and the latest funding opportunities to help you fundraise better and secure grant funding. We are not a funding organization and we do not provide grants.
To find great opportunities for your cause, please visit: https://www2.fundsforngos.org