Are you a Pakistani enterprise that has a solution to business challenges identified by USAID SMEA? If yes, then apply for this program.
The USAID Small and Medium Enterprise Activity (#SMEA) is inviting applications for its Scale-up Grant Program. Through its Challenge Fund, the USAID Small and Medium Enterprise Activity (SMEA) can support your efforts to expand and further improve your business solution. Your solution also needs to support other small and medium enterprises in Pakistan from the following sectors to grow.
- Women-led businesses (from any sector)
- Textiles (excluding spinning)
- Agri-Business and Processing (off-farm only)
- Light Engineering
Potential grant funding of up to PKR 38.5 million.
- The grants are open to all geographic regions of Pakistan.
- Women-led businesses are encouraged to apply.
For more information, visit https://m.facebook.com/USAIDPakistan/photos/a.440871662600387/3894290000591852/?type=3&source=48&__tn__=EHH-R