USAID intends to make an award to the applicant(s) who best meets the objectives of this funding opportunity based on the merit review criteria described in this NOFO subject to a risk assessment.
Goal: Reduce the burden of tuberculosis (TB) in Uzbekistan.
Objective: Achieve 2027 National/ United Nations High Level Meeting (UNHLM) tuberculosis targets through optimized reach, cure, prevent and sustain technical area interventions which will expand high quality, people-centered, affordable, and integrated TB-related health activities with robust national and sub-national health systems.
Intermediate Results (IRs)
The New TB Free Uzbekistan Activity will result in the following Intermediate Results (IRs):
- IR 1: Increased effectiveness of TB prevention, detection, diagnosis, and treatment services for all forms of TB:
- IR1.1 Increased TB case detection through screening and active case finding, including contact investigations
- IR 1.2. Increased bacteriological and drug-susceptibility testing coverage
- IR 1.3. Increased successful initiation and treatment outcomes for all forms of TB
- IR 1.4. Increased and improved TB preventive treatment and other TB preventive measures
- IR 2: Strengthened TB Health Systems:
- IR 2.1. Strengthened Governance and Management
- IR 2.2. Strengthened M&E, HIS, Data Systems
- IR 2.3. Strengthened Human Resources
- Eligibility for this NOFO is not restricted. Qualified U.S. and Non-U.S. non-governmental organizations may participate under this NOFO.
- USAID welcomes applications from organizations that have not previously received financial assistance from USAID.
For more information, visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=343034