The Vegan Society is currently accepting applications from individuals and grassroots organisations for Vegan Society Grant Program.
It exists to support projects which will encourage non-vegans to go vegan and stay vegan.
There is no maximum grant, but a typical award is no more than £1,000.
The Vegan Society is looking for projects that:
- Raise public awareness of veganism in a positive way
- Promote veganism in a unique or exciting way to non-vegans
- Support people from marginalised backgrounds to access veganism
- The Vegan Society welcomes applications from across the world, and are not restricted to the UK.
- You can apply if you are all of the below:
- A vegan
- A non-profit organisation or individual with a non-profit project
- Not a Vegan Society staff member or trustee
For more information, visit https://www.vegansociety.com/get-involved/grants