The Youth Network has launched a call for applications for the Replication Project with the goal of having young people come together to start new cooperative projects and improve already-existing youth coops.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Replication Project is an initiative of the Youth Network, lead and managed by the Executive Committee, in order to understand existing cooperative youth projects, and to support replication of existing models and create new ones.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
They will choose at least 8 projects (two per region) and fund them with a maximum of EUR 10,000 per project.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Collective and cooperative projects led by young people and with an impact on youth. It would better if they were inspired by a similar project started somewhere else.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- The applications will be reviewed by the members of the Youth Network Executive Committee and a representative who provided the funds for the project (the International Summit of Cooperatives).
- A minimum of two projects from each ICA region will be selected and will fund the creation of different types of coops.
- The judges will evaluate the applications based on the answers to each question in the application form.
- The short-listed projects will have a Skype call with one of the Youth Network Executive Committee members in their region and a second neutral evaluator.
- Full information about the evaluations will be communicated to those who win the project upon signature of the contract. Evaluation criteria:
- Business model and timeline
- Growth goals (after a year)
- Cooperative principle embodiment
- Team and mentor evaluation
- A first evaluation of the project will be completed and presented to Cooperative Congress in February/March 2021 in Seoul.
- All applicants will be required to provide a final report including a written summary of the process and development of the coop and a video summary before the end of July 2021.
For more information, visit https://www.globalyouth.coop/en/projects/replication-project
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.