Deadline: 16 April 2017
Did you ever feel like your investigation was limited by language, geographical borders or a lack of contacts abroad? If yes, then apply for the n-vestigate programme.
Applications are open for n-vestigate programme with an aim to foster national and transnational investigative journalism within and between the aforementioned countries, the goal being to establish a transnational network which more deeply anchors investigative journalism within each country’s respective society.
The programme aims to support the production of relevant and accessible media contributions as well as to establish strong relationships between journalists, representatives of media outlets, media lawyers and FoI activists.
- Skilled investigative journalists from Armenia, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Russia and EU countries can apply either as a team or as an individual with their idea for a team investigation.
- Reporters who are experienced with Freedom of Information requests, data journalism and cross border collaboration are especially welcome.
- A good command of either Russian or English is required.
- May 1st: Announcement of shortlisted stories
- May 31st: Deadline for preliminary research
- June (2nd half): Announcement of final selection
- 31st: Your investigation should be completed
- October(2nd half): Annual Meeting
- January 31st: Deadline for publishing your story
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit n-vestigate Programme.