Deadline: 21 October 2018
The Better Tomorrow Movement is seeking applications for its Global Ambassadors Program 2018 with an aim to develop demonstrable online advocacy and digital communication skills which they believe are mandatory skills for success today.
The Better Tomorrow Movement is work internationally to develop youth capacity, nurture creativity, and promote civic engagement through their interactive learning programs.
The Better Tomorrow Movement cohorts are country representatives from across the world who use social media as a way to creatively share inspirational projects, people, and ideas.
This program provides their ambassadors with the ability to cultivate social media advocacy skills, communication skills, and public speaking skills while representing their organization and their local communities.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Designing and executing Instagram takeovers
- Conducting interviews with inspiring individuals
- Creating content for their YouTube channel
- Showcasing any other creative talent applicant have to further their mission for this program.
- Gain experience working as part of a highly diverse and international team.
- Develop demonstrable skills in teamwork, branding, communications, and social media advocacy.
- Upon successful completion of applicants term, receive recognition for applicants role on their website and social media channels.
- Play a role in the growth and development of inspiring people and projects to contribute towards social and/or environmental impact.
- Receive a certificate for applicants service to TBTM upon successful completion.
- The highest performing GA for the term will receive an additional certificate and an individual feature on their social media
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Global Ambassadors Program.