The International Conference on Ethnic and Religious Conflict Resolution and Peacebuilding is now open for applications to identify and discuss the barriers to a successful implementation of diversity, equity, and inclusion, what needs to be done, and the future prospects of sustaining the movement toward a more inclusive world.
The 2023 International Conference on Ethnic and Religious Conflict Resolution and Peacebuilding will examine how diversity, equity and inclusion are implemented across all sectors of the society – including government, businesses, nonprofit, religious institutions, education, philanthropy, foundations, and so on.
- Justice System
- Private Sector
- The Climate Movement
- Science and Technology
- International Aid and Development
- Inter-Governmental Organizations such as the United Nations
- Nonprofit Organization or Civil Society
- Space Exploration
- Religious Institutions
- The Arts
ICERMediation invites scholars, researchers, experts, graduate students, practitioners, policy makers, representatives from organizations, indigenous peoples, and faith communities to submit proposals – abstracts or full papers – for presentation. They welcome proposal submissions that contribute to a multi-regional and multi-sectoral discussion of the challenges facing the implementation of diversity, equity and inclusion in any of the sectors listed thematic areas.
- The paper makes original contribution
- The literature review is adequate
- The paper is based on a sound theoretical framework and/or research methodology
- The analysis and findings are germane to the objective(s) of the paper
- The conclusions match the findings
- The paper is well organized
- The Guidelines for Proposal Submission have been followed properly in preparing the paper
For more information, visit https://icermediation.org/call-for-papers-2023-international-conference-on-ethnic-and-religious-conflict-resolution-and-peacebuilding/