Deadline: 10 October 2016
Are you a peacebuilder? Would international recognition and a $10,000 prize help your organisation make a bigger impact? If yes, then apply for Tomorrow’s Peacebuilders Awards 2016.
Applications are open for Tomorrow’s Peacebuilders Awards 2016 that offer international recognition for grassroots peace activists in conflict-affected countries worldwide. The awards inspire individuals who are building a better tomorrow for their communities, in the world’s most fragile and needy places.
Entrants for the awards will need to show how they are making communities more peaceful or breaking the cycle of violence.
- Women-led peacebuilding
- Environmental Peacebuilding
- Inter-religious Peacebuilding
There will be three winning entries. Each winning entry will receive:
- $10,000 prize funding for peacebuilding activities.
- Promotion of their work online, including on the Insight on Conflict and Peace Direct websites and newsletters.
- These are global awards. There is no geographical restriction on applications.
- In order to be eligible to enter, Applicants must:
- Be undertaking peacebuilding work: Organisation will be either a peacebuilding organisation or have peacebuilding as a substantial element of your work.
- Be locally based: Organisation must be based in the country/communities where your work will be done. Organization should be an independent organisation, not an incountry or satellite organisation of an international NGO.
- Be working, or planning to work, in at least one of the above mentioned thematic areas.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Tomorrow’s Peacebuilders Awards.