Deadline: 1 March 2019
The U.S. Embassy Nairobi announces an open competition for organizations to submit applications to design and implement alumni speaker, networking series, formation of county chapters, community service projects and mentorship programs for U.S. government exchange program alumni in Kenya.
Priority Region: Kenya (All 47 Counties)
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Develop an Alumni speaker series in support of: peace and security, economic empowerment, health, and rule of law – at least 20.
- Support the formation of County Chapters in at least 20 counties including the use of technology to facilitate communication and collaboration among alumni.
- Promote peace and security, economic empowerment, and rule of law through alumni driven community service projects – min of 5 max of 10 projects.
- Develop alumni-led mentorship programs for vulnerable youth – ages 13 to 25 – at each American Space.
- Utilize American Spaces and expand target audiences.
- Utilize technology at American Spaces to connect audiences across Kenya.
- Award amounts: $40,000
- Total available funding: $40,000
- Anticipated program start date: April 1, 2019
- Program Performance Period: 12 months
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
The following organizations are eligible to apply: U.S.-based non-profit/non-governmental organizations (NGOs) meeting the provisions described in Internal Revenue Code section 26 USC 501(c) (3); overseas not-for-profit.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
All applications must be submitted by email at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=312213
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.