Deadline: 15 July 2019
Do you believe that a happy life and an individual highest achievement can go together? Well, this opportunity can be for YOU. WPI will show candidates how to break free from any stereotypes with these 4D’s objectives:
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Discover yourself and become a better version of it that is confident, enjoyable and content.
- Detox and empower the mind to continue the journey joyfully and in a balanced manner regardless of whatever obstacles are facing and reach highest goal.
- Develop a mindful lifestyle that will become a personal reminder to pick up positive emotions over negative ones.
- Design a peaceful environment and live with a Peace In Peace Out (PIPO) principle that contributes to sustainable development. This International Peace Training for Young Adults will take place in Thailand where participants will enjoy meditating in a serene and peaceful environment, as well as practicing mindfulness through different activities. To many, it is a celestial hideaway on Earth!
The training offers a 14-day intensive program providing candidates with tools to empower both physical and mental well-being through mindfulness and meditation practice. Candidates will have a chance to live a mindful lifestyle, develop profound inner peace and connect with like-minded people. In addition to an intensive meditation practice, candidates will gain knowledge of various themes that include:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Getting to know the key principles of meditation practice
- Purifying the mind for deeper mental clarity and effective positive thinking
- Cultivating mindfulness in the daily life
- Reducing, managing and eliminating stress
- Resolving conflicts with effectiving and positive communication
- Developing mental endurance, determination, focused attention and creativity for achieving better productivity and success
- Designing a Work-life balance environment
- Building solid, reliable and positive habits for long-lasting changes
- Multifaceted sustainable peace development
- Thai-Buddhist philosophy (non-religious approach)
The Training covers (for 22- 32 years old applicants):
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Free accommodation,
- Free catering,
- Free local transportation,
- Free meditation retreat fee,
- Free daily yoga classes
- People from all over the world and all ages are welcome to apply and they will consider them to be selected to participate.
- Candidates must have completed 42 days of the English version of the online self-development program BEFORE 30th August 2019. Note that in order to submit the application form, candidates do not need to have completed the online self-development program.
- Candidates must have completed at least 2 Special Ops, BEFORE 30th August 2019 for at least 15 people in total. Please check the information about OFFLINE, ONLINE and IN PERSON Special Ops.
- Candidates need to submit a PIPO Proposal (included in the application form).
- Candidates must have good proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Candidates should be optimistic, open-minded, show leadership potential, and have a genuine interest in peace building and self-development. The completed Self-Development Program needs to be current. Candidates may refer to the self-development validity according to the date specified by the training are applying to. If it is more than 1 year since the completion of the self-development program, candidates will have to do it again. If it is more than 6 months but less than 1 year, candidates will have to submit 15 additional days of Inner Peace Time journal. After completing the self-development program with Special Ops and submission of the PIPO proposal, the World Peace Initiative selection committee will make an interview appointment based on their performance, the strength of proposal, available funding, as well as group combinations in each fellowship. There is no need to write a request for an interview. If candidates are qualified, they will contact candidates.
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://peacerevolution.net/fellowship/global-peace-on-the-move-fellowship-2019#/
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.