The PeaceNexus has launched a call for proposals for 2020 International Partners Organisational Development (OD) to support nine international partners, including two multilateral agencies that have a peace and security mandate.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Networks or NGO platforms that represent coalitions of local peacebuilders.
- International peacebuilding organisations that directly support and empower local actors.
- International peacebuilding organisations that contribute to making peacebuilding policy and practice more locally-led, participatory and inclusive.
- Be a civil society organisation or a network or a foundation;
- And have building peace and social cohesion at the core of their mission or mandate;
- And have a presence (directly or through partners/members) in at least 5 countries, preferably including the focus regions
- And be directly responsible for the preparation of the application and management of the process if selected (not acting as intermediary), and
- Confirm that their activities will not violate the USA PATRIOT Act (18 U. S. C. §2339B)
- Relevance of the applicant and its role in strengthening local peacebuilding: They achieve the impact through the work of their partners. Therefore, they need to understand through concrete examples what difference your work makes and to whom. It is important for us to understand where you have already a track record that contributes to local peacebuilding, and where you see potential for even more impact.
- Readiness to engage in an organisational or network development process: Since an honest self-assessment and open acknowledgment of difficulties is key to the processes they support, they encourage you to be self-reflective and to be upfront in the articulation of your challenges. Through your application, they want to understand what is your current situation and why you want to invest your time and energy in this process. To this end, they are particularly keen to know how you expect the OD process to contribute to your effectiveness and impact.
For more information, visit https://peacenexus.org/call-for-proposals/