Deadline: 7 October 2019
Nominations are now open for CSJ Awards 2020 which is an annual, high profile award ceremony that honours the best grassroot, poverty-fighting charities and social enterprises across Britain.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Centre for Social Justice works closely with an Alliance of almost 400 grassroot charities and social enterprises as they are critical to their mission, both in their vital work supporting people out of poverty and through feeding their insights and ideas into their policy work.
The event is designed to give Award Winners unique opportunities to connect with other people passionate about furthering the cause of social justice in Britain.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Six winners will receive a £10,000 grant and be profiled in front of hundreds of leading figures from across the country.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
The CSJ Awards 2020 will have six winners, one for each of the categories below. Charities can apply to multiple categories but will only be able to win one award.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- The Maxie Richards Addiction Award: It is looking for charities that are effectively supporting people from addiction into abstinence and sustainable recovery.
- The Family Award: It is looking for charities finding innovative ways of encouraging stronger and more stable families in Britain.
- The Work Award: It is looking for charities that are supporting those with significant employment barriers into work and those helping people progress out of low paid, insecure work.
- The Education Award: It is looking for charities that are able to help those from disadvantaged backgrounds thrive in education, thereby boosting social mobility.
- The Criminal Justice Award: It will be looking for charities helping prevent crime, protect victims and turn around the lives of those involved in the criminal justice system.
- The Financial Inclusion Award: It is dedicated to an organisation working to transform the lives of individuals and families gripped by serious personal debt, helping them to develop resilience, rebalance their finances or overcome barriers to credit. The winning organisation will be able to demonstrate the ways they are equipping people facing serious debt challenges with the tools they need to thrive and be fully included in society.
- The CSJ Awards 2020 are focussed on finding charities and social enterprises who are proving themselves effective at preventing and tackling poverty in Britain. The award judges will be particularly interested in organisations that:
- Tackle the root causes of poverty
- Intervene early to prevent poverty
- Are ambitious for the lives of their clients
- Find innovative ways to combat poverty
- Have the potential to scale the impact of their work
- Have a turnover of less than £2 million
- Are working with people living in Britain
- Please note that charities that have previously won CSJ Awards within the past five years will not be considered.
- All applicants must not exceed an annual turnover of £2 million and must be based in the UK, and they encourage applications from both charities and social enterprises.
- There is one application form per category. Some organisations may offer services that apply to more than one of the categories listed. These organisations may apply for more than one category but will only be eligible to win in one category if selected.
How to Apply
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.centreforsocialjustice.org.uk/awards
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.