Deadline: 10 November 2018
USAID through the PRO-Future Project (Confidence, Understanding, Responsibility for the Future) and Catholic Relief Services- CRS (hereinafter: CRS) have announced the Public Invitation to Award Financial support projects for Interreligious Dialogue.
The PRO-Future Project provides continuity of grants for initiatives that contribute to the process of reconciliation and confidence building in BiH, advocate for peace and a collective vision for a stable future and connect local communities.
This year, the applicants expect their ideas and proposals to be created in accordance with the Platform for Peace, which is the result of the intensive and long-term work of the PRO-Future project in local communities in BiH.
- The total financial value allocated to support the inter-religious dialogue is 20.405 BAM.
- Projects should last at least 1 month, and maximum 6 months and must be implemented in February – December 2019.
- The Public Invitation to Apply: Churches and Religious Communities , and civil society organizations that are dealing with inter-religious dialogue from PRO-The Future of Local Communities.
- Applicants should propose projects that contribute to the improvement of the process reconciliation and confidence in BiH, advocate peace and a collective vision for a stable future and link religious communities and local communities, and are in accordance with The Platform for Peace .
- Activities supported through this Public Invitation will enable religious officials to strengthen each other trust, organize joint activities and visits to places of sufferings in Local Communities.
Proposed projects must:
- include activities that exclusively positively promote and encourage reconciliation, such as: dialogue, joint workshops on reconciliation or joint promotion activities reconciliation;
- involve different religious groups in the realization of activities;
- directly promote inter-religious dialogue and cooperation; d. realize its activities in the area of Local Communities;
- be of benefit to the wider community;
- mobilize community members through volunteer work; Mr. take into account the proper and responsible use of natural, cultural, historical or any other other tangible and intangible resources.
How to Apply
Applicants can download the Form for Interreligious Dialogue via given website.
Eligible Country: Bosnia and Herzegovina
For more information, please visit Public Call for Interreligious Dialogue.