The Association for Modern Agriculture (AR) believes that in the foodtech world there are many women who are changing reality, thanks to whom the world of protein substitutes is in an era of revolution, and a transition from consuming animal food to consuming higher quality, healthier and much less polluting protein substitutes.
They at the Modern Agriculture Foundation (MAF) association aim to present a list of inspiring, reality-creating, revolutionary women who hold influential positions in the foodtech field.
Fields of Activity
- The fields of activity for the promotion of foodtech and alternative proteins in Israel include the variety of fields below:
- Research, development, entrepreneurship, regulation, management, investments, mentoring, industry, government and more.
- They invite women who have a vision in the field, and whose thanks to them the world will be a better place, their plate will be more sustainable and healthier, good for the person and the company, to apply as a pioneering woman in the Israeli foodtech.
- All the women you choose (by an objective committee ), will be invited to a closed and unique event that will include a gourmet dinner, a networking session and Ted-style lectures in the field of innovation in foodtech.
- The list of women will be announced in March 2023 in honor of International Women’s Day.
- Judges will convene in late February to select outstanding figures who will enjoy a festive and gourmet plant-based networking dinner to mark International Women’s Day featuring TED-style lectures and pitches.
- Candidates may apply on their own behalf, and others are also invited to use the link to nominate visionary individuals. In addition, opportunities are available for corporations, financial institutions, media outlets, and law firms to support the initiative as sponsors.
For more information, visit Modern Agriculture Foundation (MAF).