Calling all startups developing game-changing products, ingredients, and technologies in the plant-based, fermentation-enabled, or cultivated food spaces — apply to be a part of ProVeg Incubator’s next cohort!
The 12-week accelerator programme offers an intensive, tailor-made curriculum, expert mentoring, and exclusive networking opportunities. Each cohort culminates in an investment-focused Startup Demo Day.
The ProVeg Incubator is the world’s leading incubator of plant-based, fermentation and cultivated food startups. They are shaping the future of food by supporting pioneering companies developing disruptive alternatives to animal-based products and ingredients.
- Accelerator programme: Equip yourself with the skills, knowledge, and contacts you need to succeed.
- Expert mentoring: Learn from world-leading industry experts. They’ll also match you with a personal business advisor.
- Funding: Get up to €300,000 in funding to build your business, including €75,000 worth of in-kind services.
- Industry networks: Connect with investors, retailers, scientists, journalists, and other experts from the global networks.
- Alumni community: Join a lifelong, collaborative community of likeminded startup founders.
- Facilities: Use the co-working space, test kitchen, and event space in the heart of Berlin.
How it works: You will join a 12-week, expert-led programme designed to accelerate the growth and success of your business. They will give you the industry knowledge, resources, and contacts you need to achieve your goals while supporting you every step of the way.
What they like to see:
- Your startup is dedicated to the mission of reducing the global consumption of animals.
- You are working on solutions that replace conventional animal-based products or services with the potential to have a major impact.
- Your startup has a sound business model that is scalable, defensible, and backed by a stellar team.
- You are passionate, hard-working, and driven to succeed.
- They consider early-stage and established startups from anywhere in the world. Join them on the mission to transform the global food system!
- The start of your ProVeg Incubator journey is just four steps away!
- Application Submission
- In-house or online interview
- Pitch to Incubator panel
- Final decision
- The ProVeg Incubator is currently accepting applications from startup founders for the Winter 2023 edition of the accelerator programme. It will take place from September – December 2023.
For more information, visit ProVeg Incubator Programme.