Deadline: 27 March 2017
The British Science Association is seeking applications for its “British Science Festival 2017” with a focus on showcasing cutting-edge science.
The Association is looking for thought provoking events that offer new perspectives on scientific topics and stimulate discussion and events that celebrate the latest developments in science and technology and engage the audience in open discussion about relevant issues that affect our culture and society.
Every year the association, curate a diverse programme that explores new research across varied disciplines including social science, digital innovation, history of science and economics.
- Proposals from individuals, researchers, industry professionals, artists, writers, organisations, charities, academic institutions, etc. are eligible.
- The Festival is free and open to all.
- The target audience for the daytime programme is non-specialist adults (ages 16+) with a broad interest in science.
- The evening programme is also aimed at adults, however they may or may not have an existing interest in science.
- British Science Festival does not provide content for children, schools or families.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit British Science Festival 2017.