Deadline: 11 May 2018
This program aims to increase career prospects of female researchers and the number of women professors in the Netherlands, only applicants with a permanent or temporary position at a Dutch university or a research institute based in the Netherlands will be taken into account.
The program consists of three parts:
- The National / Regional Scholarship Program,
- The International Rising Talents Program and
the Awards .
L’Oréal Netherlands, the Netherlands Commission for UNESCO, the Netherlands Institute for Advanced Study (NIAS) and the Dutch Network of Women Professors (LNVH) work together to offer a national programme of grants for women researchers.
In the Netherlands, the Netherlands Commission for UNESCO and L’Oréal Netherlands have managed the fellowship programme in cooperation with the Netherlands Institute for Advanced Study (NIAS-KNAW) and the Dutch Network of Women Professors (LNVH) since 2012.
- Two grants of €25,000 each. are available to women active in the field of life sciences, who have between 3 and 10 years post-PhD academic experience (comparable to Veni/Vidi level).
- The application is open to female scientists within the period of 3 to 10 years after their PhD (Veni/Vidi level, pregnancy leave and periods of part-time work for family reasons are deducted)
- The applicants are invited to submit a proposal in the Life Sciences; which define as: proposals focusing on scientific and engineering knowledge that contribute to the understanding of the underlying processes in the existence of living organisms.
- This includes the study of conditions of health and disease in humans. It implies a comprehensive and integrated approach which may also include the humanities and social sciences , while at the same time doing justice to a solid foundation in the natural sciences.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
Eligible Country: Netherlands
For more information, please visit forwomeninscience.