Selected startups receive expert mentorship and support around AI/ML, Cloud, UX, Android, Web, Product Strategy and Growth. In addition to Google technical project support, Accelerator programs include deep dives and workshops focused on product design, customer acquisition, and leadership.
This accelerator is designed to bring the best of Google’s programs, products, people and technology to the early-stage women-led tech startups based in India.
The program includes content and mentorship tailored to the unique needs of women founders, and opportunities to network with their global community.
- Equity-free support
- Three months of equity-free support
- Mentoring from 20+ Google teams
- Training on design, marketing, and leadership
- Strategic support
- Support on company and product strategy
- Product credits
- Google product credits for your tech stack
- Early access
- Early access to new Google products and tools
- Access to experts
- Access to Google’s network of industry experts
- Technical project partnership
- Partnership on advanced technology project
What is the format of the program?
- The accelerator program currently runs as a hybrid program. During the beginning of the program, we work with the startups selected into the accelerator and the anchor mentors to determine each startup’s challenges and support required from the program. Then these startups will go through an intensive Bootcamp around topics such as Product, Design, Technology, People & Growth, followed by the OKR (Objective Key Results) workshop to define their objective for the next 3 months. The next two months of the program is all about supporting startups executing these objectives by providing access to our global network, 1:1 mentorships and 1:many sessions on demand. The startups will also be paired with a dedicated Startup Success Manager (SSM) from Google to help startups get the best of Google – its people, network, thought leadership, and technology. The graduated startups will be showcased in a Demo Day with Google teams, mentors, VCs, media and different stakeholders from the Indian startup ecosystem. The engagement with the graduated startups will be continued through the Alumni program & network.
- The Google for Startups Accelerator: India targets Seed to Series A technology growth-stage startups headquartered in India. The Google for Startups Accelerator: Women Founder targeted early-stage women-led tech startups up to Series A based in India.
- The startups should be past the “idea stage” with some level of customer validation and market traction with their product.
For more information, visit Google for Startups Accelerator Program.