Deadline: 30 June 2017
Nominations are open for the BBVA Foundation Frontiers of Knowledge Awards in order to recognize basic research and creative work of excellence, as embedded in theoretical advances, models and fundamental perspectives for an improved understanding of the natural, social and artificial or technological worlds, technological innovations and developments, and the creation of outstanding works or new artistic or interpretative styles in contemporary classical music.
- Basic Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)
- Ecology and Conservation Biology
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Economics, Finance and Management
- Contemporary Music
- Climate Change
- Development Cooperation
The BBVA Foundation Frontiers of Knowledge Awards will consist of €400,000, a diploma and a commemorative artwork in each prize category.
- Candidates shall be one or more natural persons of any nationality, without limitation of number in the case of convergent contributions to a given advance, whether due to a formal collaboration (with the candidate(s) belonging to one or more groups) or parallel working.
- In categories Climate Change and Development Cooperation, entries are also open to agencies and organizations in the public or private sector (not-for-profit in the latter case) under the conditions stipulated in the preceding paragraph, providing their institutional or organizational purpose is to undertake activities relating to climate change or development cooperation.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, Please visit Knowledge award.