Did you know the Value Creation Challenge 3 is running under 4 pillars, namely the Creative Industry, Emerging Technology, Sustainability and Financial Technology? If you are a creative building a viable enterprise that is less than 5 years old? Then Value Creation Challenge is for you!
The program provides professional business development and learning opportunities, connections and financial support to entrepreneurs that have businesses that are no older than 5 years.
VCC facilitates business development through product incubation, business acceleration strategies, access to networks and potential investors and seed funding.
Value Creation Challenge (VCC) is a nationwide incubation program of Eight2Five powered by Old Mutual, in partnership with British Council, British Embassy and EFT.
The programme targets start-ups that operate in the following thematic areas:
- Emerging Technologies
- Creative Industry (Fashion, Music & Literature)
- Must be a Zimbabwean citizen above the age of 18 years
- Must be the business/ idea owner and applications on behalf of a third party will not be accepted
- Business/ idea must fall under any one of the four pillars: Emerging Technologies, Fintech, Creative Industry (Fashion, Music & Literature) and Sustainability (climate change)
- Business is no older than 5 years at the time of applying
- Shortlisted candidates will need to be available for at least 4 days out of every month from May- August 2023
For more information, visit Eight2Five Innovation Hub.