Deadline: 15 October 2019
Nominations are now open for Ashoka Young Changemakers in Bangladesh.
Ashoka identifies and supports the world’s leading social entrepreneurs, learns from the patterns in their innovations, and mobilizes a global community that embraces these new frameworks to build an “everyone a changemaker world”.
Ashoka focuses on four strategic priorities to help people understand and adapt to a world of accelerating change, where everyone is called on to be a leader:
- Social Entrepreneurship: Ashoka selects world-class social entrepreneurs who are leading the way to an everyone-a-changemaker world.
- Every Child Practicing Empathy: To thrive in today’s rapidly changing world, everyone must be a changemaker, and changemaking starts with empathy.
- Youth Years: Ashoka is leading a movement to transform how young people grow up so they have the power to lead, to contribute — to be in charge.
- Organizing for Changemaking: Living and working in their changemaker world requires breaking through silos, tearing down walls, and organizing in fluid, open, teams of teams.
- Ashoka Bangladesh will cover all the cost (travel, food and accommodation) during the selection panel in Dhaka.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Teenagers aged between 12 and 20.
- Founder / co-founder of applicants own project or organization.
- Already a changemaker, leading or co-leading, have established or co-founded their own social venture which is up and running and achieving tangible results.
- They are unable to accept applicants with an idea only or who are volunteering for an organization.
- Accept applications where applicants will only express their ideas or who are volunteering in an organization.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Eligible Country: Bangladesh
For more information, please visit https://www.ashoka.org/en-US/young-changemakers
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.