Deadline: 15 October 2019
Nominations are now open for Ashoka Young Changemakers in Bangladesh.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Ashoka identifies and supports the world’s leading social entrepreneurs, learns from the patterns in their innovations, and mobilizes a global community that embraces these new frameworks to build an “everyone a changemaker world”.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Ashoka focuses on four strategic priorities to help people understand and adapt to a world of accelerating change, where everyone is called on to be a leader:
- Social Entrepreneurship: Ashoka selects world-class social entrepreneurs who are leading the way to an everyone-a-changemaker world.
- Every Child Practicing Empathy: To thrive in today’s rapidly changing world, everyone must be a changemaker, and changemaking starts with empathy.
- Youth Years: Ashoka is leading a movement to transform how young people grow up so they have the power to lead, to contribute — to be in charge.
- Organizing for Changemaking: Living and working in their changemaker world requires breaking through silos, tearing down walls, and organizing in fluid, open, teams of teams.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Ashoka Bangladesh will cover all the cost (travel, food and accommodation) during the selection panel in Dhaka.
- Teenagers aged between 12 and 20.
- Founder / co-founder of applicants own project or organization.
- Already a changemaker, leading or co-leading, have established or co-founded their own social venture which is up and running and achieving tangible results.
- They are unable to accept applicants with an idea only or who are volunteering for an organization.
- Accept applications where applicants will only express their ideas or who are volunteering in an organization.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants can apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: Bangladesh
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://www.ashoka.org/en-US/young-changemakers