Deadline: 15 October 2019
Nominations are now open for Ashoka Young Changemakers in Bangladesh.
Ashoka identifies and supports the world’s leading social entrepreneurs, learns from the patterns in their innovations, and mobilizes a global community that embraces these new frameworks to build an “everyone a changemaker world”.
Ashoka focuses on four strategic priorities to help people understand and adapt to a world of accelerating change, where everyone is called on to be a leader:
- Social Entrepreneurship: Ashoka selects world-class social entrepreneurs who are leading the way to an everyone-a-changemaker world.
- Every Child Practicing Empathy: To thrive in today’s rapidly changing world, everyone must be a changemaker, and changemaking starts with empathy.
- Youth Years: Ashoka is leading a movement to transform how young people grow up so they have the power to lead, to contribute — to be in charge.
- Organizing for Changemaking: Living and working in their changemaker world requires breaking through silos, tearing down walls, and organizing in fluid, open, teams of teams.
- Ashoka Bangladesh will cover all the cost (travel, food and accommodation) during the selection panel in Dhaka.
- Teenagers aged between 12 and 20.
- Founder / co-founder of applicants own project or organization.
- Already a changemaker, leading or co-leading, have established or co-founded their own social venture which is up and running and achieving tangible results.
- They are unable to accept applicants with an idea only or who are volunteering for an organization.
- Accept applications where applicants will only express their ideas or who are volunteering in an organization.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: Bangladesh
For more information, please visit https://www.ashoka.org/en-US/young-changemakers