Deadline: 20 April 2017
What about taking a journey from knowledge to wisdom? In order to rediscover knowledge, challenge beliefs, and exchange life experiences with others, Age of Wonderland is inviting innovators to engage in this journey and apply!
The Age of Wonderland is inviting applicants for its program entitled “100 Days of Learning” to make the world a better, healthier and more inclusive place, embracing change on an individual level and to inspire all to do the same.
Age of Wonderland’s 100 DAYS OF LEARNING is a global learning event to exchange valuable life experiences with peers, and can be initiated by anyone.
Participants of 100 DAYS OF LEARNING become part of the global Age of Wonderland network and will receive a small stipend to carry out their Day of Learning.
Innovators, scientists, engineers, artists, designers, social entrepreneurs and thinkers from around the world are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- PDF file should contain the following parts:
- Applicant’s concept for a day of learning, stating goals and purpose (max. 300 words)
- A description of what is needed to make this day happen (max. 150 words)
- An idea for documenting/archiving this day of learning (max. 50 words)
- The type of participants envisaged to take part in the day of learning (max. 50 words)
- Resume (max. 2 pages)
- Applicants must submit an online application form as a PDF via email at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit Age of Wonderland.