Deadline: 30 April 2018
Technology has immense potential to transform lives of the poor – be it through tech innovation, or its application in achieving speed and scale. If you are working on an idea that creatively leverages technology in your product, service or outreach, come be a part of the first tech cohort.
The magnitude and complexity of India’s social challenges, with more than half of country living in poverty even today, are massive. It requires top talent and their problem solving ability to create wildly scalable and innovative solutions for communities of poor and marginalized.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
N/Core is an incubator exclusively for early-stage nonprofits. Its purpose is to “nudge top talent to solve for India’s biggest challenges”, with an aim to kickstart new-age nonprofits with innovation, collaboration, speed, scale and sustainability as the core dna.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Innovation grant
- N/Core offers an innovation grant of INR 10 Lakh. all you need to do is start building on your theory of change and make it work.
- Dedicated mentoring
- During the 6 months of incubation, N/Core Partners will work with you to share their expertise and give you hands-on support.
- Sector Connect
- N/Core connect you to an array of people interested in your work, eager to help you grow at a much faster pace and impact at scale.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- You are an early-stage startup somewhere between ideas with a plan to pre-scale stage (typically 0-3 years old).
- N/Core tech consider startups that leverage technology significantly, and have been in existence for at least one year.
- You have registered or intend to register your organisation as a section 8 company, a trust or a society.
- At least one founder is working or committed to working full-time on the idea.
- The idea, irrespective of the sector it is aligned with, has the overarching purpose of poverty alleviation or building a nonprofit ecosystem.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
Eligible Country: India
For further information, please visit N/CORE.
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.