Deadline: 17 June 2019
Nominations are now open for the 2019 Innovator 25 – The Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific, who have — in some capacity — elevated and evolved engagement and influence.
They look to recognize those who have taken risks to disrupt outdated business practices; blended masterful creativity with stunning impact; taken social purpose to new heights; or made real progress in changing behavior and outcomes. These are just a few achievements that they would consider innovative.
For the first time, the Holmes Report is hosting a Global Innovator 25 reception/cocktail hour. The event will be held on July 11 in New York and open to all members of the Innovator 25 classes from 2013 through 2018, plus for those recognized in the Americas in 2019.
How do they select the Innovator 25?
The Innovator 25 are selected by the Holmes Report’s editorial team. They make their selections via the nomination process, but also draw from their own editorial research and meetings.
- They look for individuals who are pushing the boundaries of the industry. This can take many forms, among them:
- disrupting traditional business models;
- incorporating new technologies into influence and engagement;
- advancing the application of data and analytics;
- making an impact around diversity and inclusion;and more.
- Several members of the Innovator 25 have not come from a traditional communications or public relations career, but their work has made an impact on their sector.
- Innovators can come from any industry — digital marketing, social media, public relations, start-ups, venture capital — as long as their work has elevated the realm of influence and engagement. They can be either agency or client side or, indeed, from the media or other fields.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://bit.ly/2Qr8ZKj