Deadline: 31 January 2017
Applications are open for SE 100 Inspiring Social Innovators Programme with an aim to recognize and appreciate those people and inspire others to work towards social good.
Social Enablers, one of the widely read content platforms on social entrepreneurship and social innovations globally, is all set to handpick SE 100 most inspiring Social Innovations and Social Entrepreneurs around the world.
The SE look forward to selecting 100 Social Innovations and Social Entrepreneurs around the world every year in order to appreciate the significant effort they put in to create a better world.
Selected SE 100 social innovations will benefit from one or more of the following and most importantly will get the exposure they need to help further their projects.
- Connect with Impact Angel Investors for funding.
- Free pass to First Global Social Innovation summit from social enablers in India.
- Mentorship In-Kind Services.
- SE100 is open to social enterprises that have been operating for more than 6 months from operations in support sustainable development goals and who have already achieved a proven track record of early success.
- Social enterprises that has completed at least one year of functioning will be considered for the SE 100.
- The enterprises should have sustainable development goals while demonstrating excellence in the following criteria:
- Excellent vision and strategic direction.
- Clear leadership and management of the organization.
- A clear evidenced social, environmental and community impact.
- Show sustainability in terms of profit and growth.
- Leads an enterprise that is at least one year old.
- Innovative: An idea with a novel approach to address a social problem.
- Collaborative: A project that engages and enlists others.
- Social Impact: A solution with a positive and measurable impact.
- Must support one of UN SDG Goals.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit SE 100 Inspiring Social Innovators Programme.