Deadline: 15 December 2016
The Peking University, Beijing, China, is hosting Yenching Academy’s flagship event, the Yenching Global Symposium, one of the most selective conferences held in China, quickly becoming one of the world’s most competitive and highly anticipated conferences.
The symposium with the theme “Xinnovation: Identity of Innovation in China” will be a four-day event consisting of multidisciplinary lectures, panel discussions, site visits, and interactive sessions on Chinese innovation. It will feature prominent Chinese and international scholars as well as leading professionals who will challenge and expand previously held conceptions about innovation in China. The Symposium will select and invite approximately 75 students and young professionals to participate in the event as delegates. It will cover all fees associated with the trip—including flights, ground transportation, meals, and accommodation.
The Yenching Global Symposium will take place on the dates March 23-26, 2017. Delegates will arrive by the evening of March 22nd.
We offer ambitious students and young professionals from around the world the opportunity to come to China and be inspired by:
- a diverse body of global scholars from leading universities,
- innovation leaders, sharing their passion for social entrepreneurship,
- speakers from renowned universities, enterprises, and international organizations.
YGS is looking for:
- China Scholars: Graduate or postgraduate students (Master’s level or higher) in any field of study at a Chinese university. Students should be fluent in English, and have a demonstrated interest in the role of innovation in China.
- Global Scholars: Graduate or postgraduate students (Master’s level or higher) in any field of study at a university. Students must have a strong demonstrated interest in the role of innovation in China.
- Innovation Leaders: Young professionals with a strong demonstrated interest in China, demonstrated leadership skills, and a commitment to the goals of innovation.
How to Apply
Interested applicant is required to submit a CV and the completed application form, online via given website.
For more information, please visit Yenching Global Symposium 2017.