Deadline: 20 July 2016
CAS SEE is currently inviting applications for CAS SEE Fellowship Programme 2016. The CAS SEE Rijeka is an international researcher mobility program that offers up to five months residencies in Rijeka and in the countries of the Balkans region.
The Fellowships are mainly offered in the fields of the humanities and social sciences but may also be granted to scholars in life and exact sciences, provided that their proposed research project does not require laboratory facilities and that it interfaces with humanities and social sciences.
The Program welcomes applications worldwide from promising young scholars as well as from leading senior researchers. In order to match the Program standards, applicants have to submit a solid and innovative research proposal, to demonstrate the ability to forge beyond disciplinary specialization, to show an international commitment as well as quality publications in high-impact venues.
Fellows are invited to spend two to five months in Rijeka in accordance with the length and the complexity of their research project.
- Living allowance in the range of € 1,100 per month for a fellow
- Support for accommodation expenses
- A research budget in accordance with the research proposal
- And travel expenses (one round trip)
- Degree: At the time of the application, researchers must be in possession of a doctoral degree.
- Nationality: Researchers from all countries are eligible to the program.
- Disciplines: The program is open to all disciplines in the fields of humanities and social sciences.
- It also welcomes applications from the arts, life and exact sciences provided that:
- The research project does not require any intensive laboratory work
- The research project interfaces with humanities and social sciences
- The applicant has a proven capacity to dialogue with other scientific disciplines
- Age: There is no age limit for applying to CAS SEE Rijeka Fellowship Program.
How to Apply
Applications are submitted by filling the application form available on the website and include following documents:
- A copy of your CV
- A description of your intended research project (1500-2000 words)
- A personal statement (up to 500 words).
For more information, please visit CAS SEE Rijeka Fellowship Program 2016.