Deadline: 29 March 2019
The Award mission is to develop and inspire positive change in the future of young people. They believe that young people have the power to change the world.
- The young person(s) must be aged 9-25 years at the time of their nomination and must have carried out the activity for 12 months or more.
- Nominees can be an individual or in a group of young people.
- Applicants can also make multiple nominations for different groups and individuals who have been carrying out different activities that applicant are hoping to celebrate with The Diana Award.
- UK BASED
- Successful UK based nominees will be invited to attend an Award Ceremony in their local area, where their achievement will be celebrated alongside their peers.
- Successful international nominees will be celebrated virtually on their International Ceremony Day. The Ceremony Day for 2019 will be announced early next year.
- THE LEGACY AWARD
- Both UK based and international individual recipients of The Diana Award are also eligible for The Legacy Award, which takes place on a biannual basis. The next Legacy Award is in 2019.
- Demonstrates commitment and passion to the cause, evidenced through their service to that cause and through social action.
- YOUTH LED
- Demonstrates how the young person(s) has led, owned and shaped the activities they are nominating them for.
- INSPIRING OTHERS
- Demonstrates that, through the nominee’s positive attitude and passionate approach to life, they are a role model to others.
- SOCIAL IMPACT
- Creates positive social change that is of benefit to the wider community.
- SERVICE JOURNEY
- Evidence of transformation throughout the nominee’s service journey, including attitude, skills gained and challenges overcome.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit The Diana Award.