The iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE is inviting applications for the iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE to publish and support projects that contribute to our society.
You are welcome to submit all projects that contribute to solving the most urgent challenges of time and help to improve conditions – your CSR projects or your active support for a specific aspect of society.
The size of the project does not really matter but the idea, the relevance of the problem, the target groups and the sustainable impact will be of interest to online visitors. Every published project and you as a company or organization behind will also benefit from the fact being introduced to a global design community, media and the design interested public. Your project will stay online in the iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE – without limitation in time and without any costs.
If you apply for the iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE, you can benefit from advantages which help to boost your project:
- Your application is free of charge;
- Your project will be permanently published in the iF WOLRD DESIGN GUIDE;
- Your project will be introduced to a global design community, media and the design-interested public;
- You can update your project with latest videos, photos or news.
- The prize money of EUR 100,000 will be donated by iF.
- Companies, design studios, NGOs, foundations, public and other organizations, social enterprises and entrepreneurs are welcome to submit.
For more information, visit https://ifworlddesignguide.com/awards/participate/if-social-impact-prize