Deadline: 21 September 2019
Do you have an idea to change your city? Do you want to work together with partners from different sectors and disciplines? Would you like to learn from, exchange with and be inspired by changemakers from other European cities? If Yes, then apply now to become an Actor of Urban Change.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Actors of Urban Change is a community driven, international goodpractice network. They promote sustainable urban development in Europe, and believe in creating a culture of co-creation as a driving force for positive change. To do this, they foster collaboration between actors from the non-profit, public and private sectors.
From the program’s perspective, urban change is not mainly focused on formal processes of urban planning or development, but rather on strengthening community-driven engagement for local urban development. The project applicants apply with needs to address a current challenge or need related to sustainable urban development in their city or neighborhood such as:
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Affordable housing and gentrification
- Energy and climate change
- Accessibility of (formerly) public resources and spaces
- Sustainable mobility and transportation
- Social inclusion and cultural diversity
- Circular and sharing economies
- Digital solutions to shape urban change
- Health, food supply and physical activity
They offer financial support to kickstart applicants local project, a safe space to try out new ideas, as well as international training as part of their network of 100 urban changemakers across Europe. Selected teams receive up to 13,000 Euros in grants, including:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Activity grants to implement applicants project of up to 6,000€
- Capacity grants for expert support and consultancy of up to 4,000€
- Travel grants to learn from other cities in their network of up to 3,000€
The program is open to residents of all 47 Council of Europe member states, Kosovo and Belarus who:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Work in the nonprofit, private or public sector.
- Apply as a local team with a joint project proposal for their city.
- Want to develop their skills in cross-sectoral collaboration and participatory urban development.
- Are able to attend four international network meetings (lasting 3-4 days each) over a period of 18 months.
- Have good command of English.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://www.actorsofurbanchange.org/apply/