Applications are now open for the BridgingTheGap’s programming at SDG Disrupter Summit: World Ocean Day Edition that will focus on meaningful discussions and inclusive, intergenerational solutions to protect the pristine waters and marine life for the future of all island nations and generations.
What to Expect?
- They have 50 free spots for young attendees from Bermuda to participate, alongside other stakeholders, in action-orientated programming exploring important SDG 14-focused topics including ocean biodiversity, renewable energy, coastal resiliency and sustainable practices.
- Morning Intergenerational Mastermind by BridgingTheGap
- Participate in an intergenerational Mastermind hosted by BridgingTheGap between 9am – 12pm Atlantic time.
- BridgingTheGap Ventures has partnered with Bermuda Asset Management Group to unite thought leaders, oceanographers, sustainability experts, youth activists, creators and impact investors from around the world for an inspired blue economy experience.
- Location: Bermuda
- Date: June 8, 2023
- Time: 9:00 – 12:00 Atlantic Time
For more information, visit BridgingTheGap Ventures.