Deadline: 31 October 2018
For this 3rd edition of the initiative, the Orange Foundation has launched a call for proposals in the 18 countries where Orange foundations and affiliates are participating in the Women’s Digital Center program.
The objective of this call for proposals is to continue to empower exceptional women who have a dream, and just need a little more help to succeed.
Since 2016, the Amazing Women initiative of the Orange Foundation has helped dynamic, highly motivated women participating in the Women’s Digital Center program to realize their dreams.
The maximum amount of funding provided by the Orange Foundation for each country is 10 000 Euros.
Selected Amazing Women receive:
- a financial grant contributing to their project
- a individual coaching on implementation of the project : by a member of the local Orange foundation, a volunteer Orange employee or an external coach.
- The 18 eligible countries: Botswana, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Egypt, France, Guinea, India, Jordan, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Niger, Poland, Romania, Senegal, Spain and Tunisia.
- The funding concerns 3 women maximum per country and no more than 1 woman per Women’s Digital Center.
- Eligible women for the prize have completed training in a Women’s Digital Center.
- Projects concerning the creation of small businesses have priority over other projects.
How to Apply
- Documents to complete:
- Amazing Women 2018 application form
- Image authorization form
- Applicants should describe their project and upload the required documents online via given website.
For more information, please visit Call for Proposals.