Deadline: 31 October 2018
For this 3rd edition of the initiative, the Orange Foundation has launched a call for proposals in the 18 countries where Orange foundations and affiliates are participating in the Women’s Digital Center program.
The objective of this call for proposals is to continue to empower exceptional women who have a dream, and just need a little more help to succeed.
Since 2016, the Amazing Women initiative of the Orange Foundation has helped dynamic, highly motivated women participating in the Women’s Digital Center program to realize their dreams.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The maximum amount of funding provided by the Orange Foundation for each country is 10 000 Euros.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Selected Amazing Women receive:
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- a financial grant contributing to their project
- a individual coaching on implementation of the project : by a member of the local Orange foundation, a volunteer Orange employee or an external coach.
- The 18 eligible countries: Botswana, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Egypt, France, Guinea, India, Jordan, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Niger, Poland, Romania, Senegal, Spain and Tunisia.
- The funding concerns 3 women maximum per country and no more than 1 woman per Women’s Digital Center.
- Eligible women for the prize have completed training in a Women’s Digital Center.
- Projects concerning the creation of small businesses have priority over other projects.
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
- Documents to complete:
- Amazing Women 2018 application form
- Image authorization form
- Applicants should describe their project and upload the required documents online via given website.
For more information, please visit Call for Proposals.