Deadline: 30 April 2018
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
USD 53,000 is available, as follows:
- USD 30,000 scale-up grant for one existing project looking to expand,
- USD 23,000 small grants for one new project.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Proposals must be focused on one or more of the following areas:
- Building advanced digital skills among women and girls (coding, network management and security, IPv6, big data, sensors, IoT, devices, machine learning, cloud computing);
- Supporting women to get involved in network infrastructure deployment to expand Internet access and adoption;
- Encouraging the participation of women in digital markets to support women’s economic empowerment as well as capacity building initiatives that support employment paths in the Internet industry;
- Promoting the safe use of the Internet for women and girls
- Defending women and girls rights online.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Project proposals and award nominations from Asia Pacific-based organizations will be considered.
- Applications from public, private sector, academia (such as universities or research and development institutions), non-profit and social enterprises are welcome to all categories.
- ISIF Asia will ONLY support initiatives managed by organizations based in the Asia Pacific region, with funds allocated to be invested within the Asia Pacific region, as described in the list of economies (mentioned below). ISIF Asia will consider regional diversity and balance when making final decisions.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit their proposals online via given website.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
Eligible Countries: Afghanistan, American Samoa, Australia, Bangladesh, British English Ocean Territory, Brunei Darussalam, Bhutan, Cambodia, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, China, Dem. People’s Republic of Korea, Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Guam, Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kiribati, Laos People’s Dem. Republic, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Islands, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Pitcairn, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Republic of Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Viet Nam, Wallis and Futuna Islands.
For more information, please visit I4D Grant for Gender Empowerment & Innovation Grants.
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.