Deadline: 20 March 2019
Applications are open for 2019 Technovation Challenge for teams of girls from all over the world to learn and apply the skills needed to solve real-world problems through technology.
Technovation offers girls around the world the opportunity to learn the necessary skills to become tech entrepreneurs and leaders.
Nearly 20,000 girls around the world registered to participate in Technovation 2018, building apps and starting businesses that solve problems in their communities. The 2018 Gold Scholarship winners were Team Cantavits, from India, for their app Eedo, developed to help address improper e-waste disposal.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Technovation’s curriculum takes students through 4 stages of launching a mobile app startup, inspired by the principles of design thinking:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- To be eligible to participate in Technovation as a student, applicant must be between the ages of 10 to 18 as of August 1, 2019 and identify as female.
- To be fully registered, applicant must form or join a team. Teams can range in size from 1-5 girls. No more than 5 girls are allowed to join a team. Applicants can only join one team.
- Applicants team’s division – Junior or Senior – depends on the age of all team members.
- Junior Division: Team members are between 10-14 years old as of August 1, 2019
- Senior Division: Team members are between 15-18 years old as of August 1, 2019
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply via given website.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, visit https://technovationchallenge.org/