Are you the next Changemaker? If yes, then apply for the 2020-21 Shakti Cohort. Shakti empathy projects are open to women-led social startups. It supports & mentors early-stage women-led social impact projects. The purpose is to nurture female entrepreneurs, to improve the survival rate of women-run startups with social impact by providing support in skill-building, mentorship, networking, and fundraising.
Also, to build a safe and empathetic ecosystem to create a snowball effect that increases women’s participation in entrepreneurship and workforce.
- Entrepreneur centric;
- Sector agnostic;
- Model inclusive: for-profit, non-profit, and hybrid.
- To create a safe, empathetic, inclusive, and enabling environment for women entrepreneurs through workshops, community building, mentoring, and other required support.
- To directly deliver the program through workshops to 150 women & build a strong online community of 2000 women over the next five years.
- Empathy: Understand and support others with compassion and sensitivity and are a non-judgemental safe space and listen to the community attentively.
- Integrity: Honest in conduct and follow through on the commitments and take accountability of actions.
- Collaborative & Committed: Expand community through value-based collaborations. All the members of the team have the strength of character to commit themselves to this cause.
- Ambitious: Have a strategic vision and goal for the organization and the grit to achieve that vision.
- Agile: Will embrace and manage change and be open and adaptive to new methods.
- The applications are open to women-led social startups.
- At least one of the co-founders should identify herself as a woman.
- The applicant should be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- There is no upper age limit.
- The startup should be incorporated in India.
- Through her startup, the entrepreneur should be solving a social problem.
- Completed written applications
- Telephonic Interview
For more information, visit http://shaktipreneurs.org/apply.php