Village Capital is inviting applications for Greentech Europe Accelerator Program to support women-led greentech innovation in Europe.
Greentech Europe 2023 is an accelerator for women-led startups in Europe working on sustainability products. The program will provide the selected startups with timely training, expert advice, network support, and potential funding to allow them to thrive – and in turn help close the gender financing and resource gap in the region.
- 2 cohorts of 15 startups selected to receive in-depth support via Village Capital’s award-winning training curriculum, including the opportunity to get grant funding through peer-selection – a unique process that has been proven to result in investment decisions that lead to a more diverse portfolio (as highlighted in their report, Flipping the Power Dynamics)
- 2 further cohorts of 15 startups selected to participate in light-touch investment-readiness training through their online, self-paced business development curriculum.
- Training: Their curriculum is tailored to help your company identify early milestones and prepare for your next round of capital
- Mentorship: Build 1:1 connections with investors, strategic partners and potential customers
- Financial Analysis: Work with an investment analyst who will coach you 1:1 on building a financial model, identifying unit economics, and using financial metrics
- Media Exposure: Get featured on Village Capital’s program website and other collateral
- Access to Abaca: Scale your business faster by identifying the right capital for you and planning your next milestones for growth
- Discounts: Program participants will be offered in-kind support from their benefits partners, including web hosting credits, pro-bono legal support, and more.
- They’re looking for (for-profit) startups that are building market-based solutions that tackle a sustainability challenge in Europe. Eligibility requirements include:
- Location: Must have operations in (or the ability to expand business to) the European market
- Stage: Must have a minimum viable product and meaningful customer validation, and less than $3M in equity raised
- Team: Must have at least one full-time founder based in Europe, and co-founders to have 50%+ women representation or more than 25% of senior leadership team to be women
- Impact: Must be developing a product which contributes towards 1 or more of the UN’s 17 SDGs
For more information, visit Greentech Europe.