An Indian Summer (AIS) is now accepting applications from UK and International women photographers, at all stages of their careers, of any background, and of any age.
The exhibition theme is “Place & Space” and they want you to be creative, experimental and exploratory with your responses, interpreting the theme in whatever way you like.
What will artists receive?
5 artists will be selected by an international Jury and the AIS Open Curator as the overall winners. These artists’ work will be shown in an online exhibition in 2023. The artists will also be part of a mentorship day that will consist of talks and 1-2-1 portfolio reviews with the Jury. There are no fees for submitting work to this open call and there will be no artist fees offered for shortlisted entries.
- 5 artists will have their work exhibited in the online exhibition.
- One overall winner will be given a £300 honorarium.
- The four finalists will be awarded a £200 honorarium.
- Shortlisted artists will have the opportunity to showcase their work via their social media platforms.
- There are no fees for submitting work.
- The first part of the selection process will be undertaken by curator Sebah Chaudhry. The final awards will be decided by a panel led by the curator and a panel composed of judges who are experienced in the field of visual arts.
For more information, visit https://www.indiansummer.org.uk/aisopenapply